Thursday, March 14, 2013

MY TRAVELING TO BEAUTIFUL BEACH AT LOMBOK


Yesterday, my family and I had gone to the beach located in the north of the Lombok island, it’s beautiful beaches, still natural and coupled with a fresh breeze and clear water and the beautiful white sand, so I can’t forget all about the beach, I think I want to go back again.

Lombok Island is famous for its fresh and unspoiled nature, untouched by the construction of high-rise buildings and you must know that it's also has three small islands located in the northern of Lombok, the island is the Gili Meno island, Gili Air and Gili Trawangan. There were three Gili islands are located in Lombok, the three islands have beautiful beaches with white sand, but the most crowded visitors are Gili Trawangan.

That's my experience of the Lombok island and the three Gili, the following is a short video that I recorded while in the one of loveliest beaches in Lombok (Nipah Beach).

This's my traveling video that I have recorded at that time

I also took some pictures of the beach, and I see a beautiful landscape from the top that made me want to come back again. let see some pictures below:


beach
Image 1: from the top of the beach


lombok beach
Image 2: from the top and right side of the beach


beach
Image 3: Nipah Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment